Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 8 of Thankfulness - Playgrounds


I’m thankful today for kids play grounds. Aiden LOVES to play on them and it’s fun to get out of the house some. Back home we probably had not been to a McDonald’s in a long time, but in the 7 months we have been here we have been at least 10 times. For one, they have GREAT McFlurries, so who can pass that up, but I digress. 

We went this past Sunday night with our friends the Sager’s, and before they arrived, Jeffrey took Aiden to play in the play area. He had a BLAST! I'm grateful for this playground now that it is getting colder since it is inside. Its not a far walk from our apartment so I great play to play in the winter. I'm sure they will see a lot of us over the next few months!!!




We have also taken him out to the play area outside of our apartment. This child just LOVES to be outdoors.I know as he continues to grow we are going to be outside more. Even if it is just going for a walk with him in the stroller he loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment