Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 23 of Thankfulness - Wednesdays with Jenn!


Wednesdays with Jenn, one of my favorite days of the week. Most every Wednesday morning China time and Tuesday night Georgia time I get a skype date with my sweet best friend! Our conversations are filled with laughter, tears, news, crazy facts and just plain fun all the way around. Being able to have this weekly conversation makes me feel like I’m not half a world away. Grab a cup of coffee and settle in for a nice long conversation that puts me right back in the US.


Getting ready to swim with the sting rays in the Grand Caymans

We got the change to go backstage and meet my favorite Stephen Curtis Chapman and Michal W Smith!
Jenn was there with me during Aiden's delivery. Proud Aunt she is!
Let me tell you a little bit about our crazy friendship…its crazy fun! I can always count on Jenn to be up for almost any crazy adventure we might dream up. Now our husbands roll their eyes at us sometimes, but they have learned to just go with us. She is there for most everything (including the birth of Aiden!). We've vacationed together...gone on road trips...had tons of double dates with our men...even lazy days just chilling out watching movies. Jeffrey and Josh are good buddies as well, so it makes this friendship even better! And we have already made up our minds that Aiden and Jessica are going to get married one day, making us in-laws! Ha!


I’m extremely grateful for her friendship today and the fact that it has stayed strong despite being half a world away. Love you my sweet Jenn!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment