Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 11 of Thankfulness - FREEDOM!





I’m thankful for FREEDOM today! Freedom always comes at a cost and I am so thankful for my freedom, both spiritually and as an American!
First, I’m so thankful that my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, died for my sins and that through the shedding of his blood and that I have accepted Him as my Savior, I am free! Free from condemnation, free from eternal separation from God my Father! What an amazing gift!! Thank you Father for sending your Only Son to die for me!!!! 

"For God so loved the world that He gave his only son that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Second, I am so thankful for ALL the men and women who daily fight for our freedom through our Armed Forces. So many of my family have served in the past and I am proud of those in my family serving now (I love you Josh Shew! We are proud of you!!!). Can you imagine what life in America would be like without those who are standing up for our freedom as Americans? THANK YOU FOR ALL WHO SERVE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment