Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 19 of Thankfulness - Things I take for granted.


Sometimes as I look around at this new place we live, it makes me SO THANKFUL for our lives back in the states. I must admit though that I took so many things for granted. As the song goes, “You don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone.” So today, I’m thinking back on all the things I took for granted and saying THANK YOU to my wonderful creator for providing and teaching me more about thankfulness. The list is way too long to name them all and keep you interested (ha!) so I’ll just list my top 10.  
              1.   An indoor laundry room!
2            2.  A full size refrigerator
              3.  Being able to drive myself anywhere I need to go and having a car of my own.
4            4.  A grocery store where you don’t have to fight to get what you want/need.
5            5.  North Metro First Baptist Church!
6            6.  Our little home!
7            7.  No fireworks at all hours of the day and night!
              8.  Being able to see our families in person.
              9.    Clothing stores with good sales and good taste!
             10.   Chick-fil-a!!!!!!!!!!
So be thankful today for everything in life. I’m learning this lesson more and more each day! Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment