Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 7 of Thankfulness - My Clothes Dryer!!!


My Clothes Dryer! I know to those reading from America this might sound a little strange, but dryers are not common at all over here. To be honest we are surprised we have one and have looked for another, but they are nowhere to be found. Ours is extremely old and doesn’t work great (it takes about 2-3 hours for a load to dry), but it does dry our clothes! 

I guess I have to be careful too, because while I’m thankful, I also start missing our washer and dryer at home. I remember being able to only have to wash clothes and towels maybe 3 times a week. Here, if you do not do laundry daily it piles up like crazy! 

All in all, it does make doing laundry much easier to have a dryer, and we can wear our clothes much faster since they are not air drying! I’m thankful for my dryer!!!!


And today I am also EXTREMELY thankful for 34 years of Jeffrey! I love my amazing husband!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment