Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 4 of Thankfulness - Coffee


Coffee! That is what I’m thankful for today. As I sit here and drink my cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee I’m in pure heaven! It is definitely a treat to be able to have my addiction here in China. Recently, a sweet friend of mine brought me some of my favorite creamer from Shanghai and that has changed everything!
I love that here in Wuxi we have both Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks.  I tend to frequent both very often. It’s pretty sad though that they know me very well at both places and most of the time know what I want, especially the Starbucks closest to my apartment. On a nice day Aiden and I will take a walk down there and back to get a Venti Vanilla & Hazelnut Latte. Makes for a great day!
Coffee is my sanity cup in the mornings. As soon as Aiden goes down for his first nap I brew my pot of coffee. Couple that with either a good book or skyping with either my family or a good friend and I’m a happy woman!
Here’s to you all my coffee loving friends! Let’s be thankful for coffee today!

No comments:

Post a Comment