Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 6 of Thankfulness - I am NOT in Control


For being a control freak at times, I’m so grateful that I am NOT the one in control of my life. God has really been teaching me more about His Sovereignty since we have been in China. He KNOWS everything that is going on in life…NOTHING surprises Him. He knew that we would be moving to China and the struggles we would face, but yet He promised that He would NEVER leave us or forsake us. He has a plan for our lives and for us being here in China. He knows and has a plan for when we will move back home and what life will look like then. He knows and has a plan for if any when we have any other kids. Knowing this, I can (well at least work harder at…) surrender control of my life to Him. 

Thank you Father for being in control of EVERY aspect of our lives!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment