Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 5 of Thankfulness - Date Nights!


Jeffrey and I had the privilege of going out to dinner last night, just the two of us! That was the first time in 7 months that we have gone out without Aiden. We are so thankful to my sweet friend Julie for keeping Aiden while we enjoyed an evening out. Jeffrey's birthday is Monday so went out to celebrate early. 

We started our evening with dinner at a new Western style restaurant called Taste Bistro. Talk about AMAZING food! We both had pumpkin soup and a Caesar Salad for starters. I have got to find a recipe to make pumpkin soup! It was DELICIOUS!!!! For our actual dinner I had an Australian Beef Filet and Jeffrey had the Sea Bass. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. It was a fantastic night to have good conversation with my husband. 


We finished off our evening going to Tesco, another grocery store in our area. It was nice just to browse when the store wasn’t busy. We got some of our birthday shopping for Aiden done early! GREAT night all the way around. 

THANK YOU JULIE for keeping Aiden!

No comments:

Post a Comment