Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 8 - The Veggie Market


Today I am so thankful for our fresh veggie market! Now normally I am not a huge fan of veggies, but having a fresh veggie market within walking distance from my house has changed that. Things are so fresh and yummy, esp the pumpkins, my favorite. 



Shopping is always more fun with friends! 
The veggies are also cheap! This week was a light week of buying since Jeffrey is out so all I bought was a head of broccoli, edamame, a pumpkin, and 3 green peppers. In total I spent 20rmb which is $3.20.  


The kids even get into it! 


You can also buy fruit, eggs, meat, household goods and get your clothes tailored here. I haven't tried buying meat here yet, but I've heard its not so bad. All this shopping within a 5 minute walk from my house. Fabulous! 

Barb LOVES fresh veggies! She puts me to shame in what she buys! 

LOTS and LOTS of veggies. 

Don't these look yummy! 

This is one of those places that I will certainly miss when we move home. 

1 comment:

  1. That's my day 8, too. Great to have it within our neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete