Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 28 - Laughter

Laughter...this is something I am continually thankful for. One of my favorite verses in scripture is Proverbs 31:25, "Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future."Other translations have the last part written as, she laughs at the days to come.

This...in essence...is exactly how I want to live my life. Laughter turns a frown upside down. It makes any situation better.

Rooster tied to a bike....

Chenglish....I so hope one of these wasn't already used. 

I'm gonna kiss the white boy! 
Life in China, daily, provides so many opportunities to laugh. From split pants to grandmas who try to tell me that Aiden isn't dressed properly. From friends getting together being silly or watching our kids do crazy things. In situations that you have to laugh to keep from crying and even in situations where you are so tired that when you start laughing you just can't stop. Laughter is wonderful!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this and love laughing WITH you (okay, and maybe one time it was AT you when you stepped in some you know what). Here's to many more laughs together (:

    ReplyDelete