Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day 25 - The Internet

I can't even begin to express how thankful I am for the internet....especially living in China. So much of my life revolves around the internet and I can't imagine what I would do without it.

So here is my list of why I am thankful for the internet.

1. Skype! I love the fact that I get to talk to my family at least 3 times at week...sometimes more. The time difference from China to where they are is just about perfect (as it deals with talk time). I have so say that I have never talked to my dad more than when I have been here. I love it! I also get to skype with Jeffrey when he is traveling. This is great since it allows Aiden to see him as well. And then an another wonderful reason is that I get to keep with my best friend Jenn back in GA. When we talk it feels like I have never left.

2. Facebook! I love getting to keep up with friends from all over through Facebook. Getting to see my family, friends and their kids growing, and even keeping up with friends here in Wuxi.

3. Netflix. This is probably one of my favorites parts of the internet. We love getting to watch American shows and I'm just not sure what we will do when we have to go back to watching TV with commercials and having to wait a whole week to see what happens in a show. I mean...really? Why wait when you can watch a whole season back to back. Fabulous. Now this point leads me right to my next point....

4. Apple TV. When we first bought this I wasn't sure how much we would actually use it, but wow! We love it. We watch our Netflix though it as well as getting to watch our shows that we have purchased through iTunes. Love it!

5. Pintrest. O my heavens....how do I love pintrest. Finding new recipes...decoration ideas...things to do with Aiden...and so much more.

I could go on and on about how much I love the internet, but I guess I'll stop for the moment. Thank you Father for the gift of technology and giving someone the mind to create all these wonderful gadgets that have made my life in China easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment