Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 7 - 35 of years of Jeffrey

Happy Happy Birthday to my Amazing husband Jeffrey! Today he turns 35 years old and though he is not home at the moment for us to celebrate, we will this weekend with some family time and CAKE! 

There are SO MANY reasons why I am thankful for this man, but today I'll just name 10. 

1. He loves God more than he loves me. 
2. He is such a hard worker and amazing provider for Aiden and I. 
3. He is so much fun to be around. 
4. He has an amazing sense of family. 
5. He can clean bathrooms with the best of them! 



6. He has a sweet tooth as big as mine, so chocolate is always around. 
7. He is an amazing father to Aiden, and changes tons of diapers and isn't afraid of the stinky ones! 
8. He is adventurous. 
9. He organizes my world...ok so maybe I'm not so thankful for this one all the time, but in the end the results are always good. 
10. He married me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We celebrate 5 years on December 1st. 



So to the BEST husband in the world. I love you and am so thankful for you. Happy birthday!!!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment