Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 3 - Folok


Today I am extremely grateful and so very thankful for Folok. This is a company that will deliver drinks, food and other goods right to your home for only 5rmb, which in the states is only 80 cents. Isn't that awesome! Most days I have my Venti Vanilla Latte from Starbucks delivered, but on mornings like today, we are having breakfast from McDonalds delivered. Its a fantastic service and the drivers are always here within an hour of placing the order. 
I realize that I am totally spoiled by this service, but not spoiled enough to give it up just yet. Ha! It makes Aiden's nap time even better when I can have a few moments of peace and sanity with a cup of coffee. 
So...to whoever created this wonderful company here in Wuxi, THANK YOU!!!! 

We tried to get one of the maintenance workers to take a picture for us. As you can tell, he wasn't so sure how to work the camera. Someone always got cut out.
Picture with the Folok delivery guy bringing the group our coffee.
My dear friends thought it would be funny to point to me in the picture since I'm the one convincing them all the time to order coffee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment