Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 12 - Pumpkins

Today I am super thankful for pumpkins! I am a total pumpkin addict and LOVE making anything and everything with it. We have a great restaurant in town that makes the best pumpkin soup. I just can't get enough.
Aiden loves pumpkin as much as Mommy, but all he wanted to do this time is play with it. 


When we first arrived in China I wanted to make pumpkin bread, but what on earth was I going to do? I have never used a real pumpkin to cook, why would I when you have Libby's Pumpkin cans. So I looked online and learned how to roast a pumpkin. So easy and so yummy, I may never go back.



Pumpkin's roasting away...makes my house smell amazing! 

All finished and ready to scoop
Now the problem is...that when I cook something with the roasted pumpkin, it tends to get eaten so fast that I don't have time to take a picture. So today, I'm thankful for pumpkins that make life in China a little more like home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment