Sunday, November 3, 2013

Thankfulness Day 3 - Mosquito Racket

Whew! Can I tell you how shocked I am that it is November and the mosquitos are STILL here? Where on earth are they coming from? And let me tell you….they are HUGE! I have had more bites and welts in the last 2 weeks then I have had in our entire time here in China.

So in light of this, today I am extremely thankful for my mosquito racket! This is something that I have not seen in America (maybe I just haven't been looking in the right place…) but here it is a life (and limb) saver!



Sometimes this thing makes me a little blood thirsty since I absolutely LOVE hearing the pop and sizzle when the mosquito has been vanquished. Ha!!! Maybe I will one day become a famous tennis player after all the practice we get with this thing. 

Our lives are a little easier here because of this amazing tool….so to the creators of the Mosquito Racket, I salute you and say THANK YOU!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment