Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Day 22 of Thankfulness - Playgrounds

Today I am thankful for playgrounds. All kids of playgrounds...indoor and out! Aiden loves going to play, especially when his friends go along. 

Right after we came back from the states a new mall opened in town and they have a great indoor playground. This made my day since our last favorite indoor playground has closed. 

Welcome to our new indoor playground....this is probably where we will live for cold winter months that are quickly approaching! 

Fun and different kinda slide...it was hard to get him to do anything else. 

This place is great. 

Neil having fun in the ball pit. 

Enjoying the ball shooter



Aiden's buddy Neil...cutie pie huh? 

Here he doesn't even mind when the Chinese ladies want to talk and play with him. 

I am also super excited and thankful that there are great playgrounds like this in the states as well! My best friend and I went to a new place near Mall of Georgia and it was GREAT. This is something I will look forward to for many days playing there with Aiden and making new friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment