Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 11 of thankfulness - Playdates!

Today is Veteran's Day. Just thinking of this makes me so thankful and proud to live in a free nation and I pray that America stays that way. THANK YOU to all our men and women who have served in our military to help protect our nation and our freedoms. We are forever grateful. 

Today I am also thankful for playdates. This makes my life here in China so wonderful! I love having other moms around to share stories with and to let our kids play. In our international group here there are kids of all ages and from so many different countries. Its wonderful! We meet twice a month, once at another expat neighborhood and once at my house. 

Aiden has so much fun and gets so excited when I tell him we are going to go to a play date or his friends are coming to our house. 

Since my dear friend Donna is in town right now, she got to come and join in the international fun! We had a blast. I'm so thankful to have her here and to have the chance to let Aiden play with other kids in our area. 

Thank you ladies and kids for fun playdates. 


Friends from Japan and Spain playing. 

Donna and Aiden playing on the trampoline. 

Germany, England, Spain and America playing together. Wonderful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment