Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Day 7 of Thankfulness - My AMAZING husband

Today is my fabulous husband's 36th birthday and in a few weeks we will be celebrating 6 years of a wonderful marriage. I couldn't possibly be more thankful for this amazing man that God has given me.

He works so hard to provide for us and still has energy when he comes home to play with Aiden. Aiden loves his daddy to distraction and they are inseparable when Jeffrey is home. He works hard around the house to keep things in working order, is always supportive of most of my crazy ideas. He is super smart and is a great problem solver. And can I just say that he is HANDSOME? Whew! So good looking. I love this man with all of my heart and I look forward to many more years and crazy adventures together.






Happy Birthday Jeffrey! I love you so much and thank God every day that He put you in my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment