Monday, October 17, 2011

Chenglish!



One of the things that never fails to make me laugh over here is the crazy "Chenglish" you find on many signs. This post today is to share with you some of the crazier things we've seen as well as some interesting food items I have found at the store! Enjoy!!!

I'm so glad...

Do I know which "folk" and spoon is already used? Or do I have to guess??

This one took me a minute...Arm and Hatchet???

But the signature on the top says "Arm and Hammer"...do I sense a total copy?  
Doesn't this just make you say....Yum????

For all my cake decorating friends...now you have decorating pork floss. Just what you have always wanted!

At the fresh meat market...just dive in and grab what you want...don't forget the Tofu! 
I hope this made you smile today...and then to appreciate your grocery stores! Signing off from China...until next time! Thanks "folks"!

No comments:

Post a Comment