Can it really be December 18th already?
My how times have changed in my boy's world. It seems like only yesterday that I was in the hospital ready to give birth, and today he turns 2.
|Please don't look to closely at me, but at my cute little bundle born December 18, 2010.|
Some of Aiden's favorite things this year are...
1. Disney's Cars and Cars 2! We watch them over and over. He also has the Lighting McQueen, Tow Mater and Sally play cars that he has to sleep with every night and play with all day.
2. Play Dough - he loves making pretend food with it.
3. Spelling his name. He does a great job at this and loves to say it over and over, but his pronunciation of the letter "n" needs some work. Ha!
4. Fruit - especially apples, kiwi, watermelon and strawberries. He will eat these all day long if I let him.
5. His Daddy - Wow is my child ever a fan of his Daddy. When Jeffrey is home that is the only person he wants to be around. I love that he loves his Daddy.
6. The color Blue - he points out everything that is blue and if he had his choice, would only dress in blue.
There is so much more to Aiden, and daily he changes. He is growing up so fast.
Happy 2nd Birthday Aiden! Mommy and Daddy love you!!!!!