Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Day 23 of Thankfulness - My Family

Can I just saw how awesome my family is? I am so thankful to have amazing people in my life on both my side and Jeffrey's side of our family. 

We got to spend a wonderful month in the states back in Sept/Oct. Though it was a crazy whirlwind trip that took us from North Carolina to Missouri to Georgia to Alabama and then back to Georgia and North Caroling, it was wonderful. It just felt right getting to be back with family and getting to see everyone no matter where they live. We are so excited to move home next year and get to be back in a normal environment where we can see our families more often (and not all at the same time...whew! Ha!). 

To my family all over...we love you guys and are so thankful for you!!!!!! 


My dear cousin Jennifer and her youngest son Holden. 

My brother Matt and Aiden driving tractors (don't tell anyone he was driving a green tractor!!! ha!) 

My Dad (Ta) and Aiden checking out animals at the Pumpkin Patch
My awesome parents! Words can't even begin to tell you how thankful I am for these two and all they have done for me. They are some of our greatest supporters over here. I get to Skype with them at least 3 times a week...I don't know what I would do without that time to talk to them. Aiden gets super excited when "Mimi & Ta" call. 


My awesome brother Matt and his precious wife Jenn. 

Our nephew (on Jeffrey's side) Ethan. I can't believe he is already in kindergarden! 

Jeffrey's dad and grandparents (from his mom's side of the family). 

Jeffrey's brother Brent with Aiden and Elliot (our other nephew on Jeffrey's side). They loved watching horse videos with Uncle Brent. 

My fun sister in law's Natalie and Kristen. 

Jeffrey's brother Scott and is wife Natalie. 

My precious grandmother. She is my rock in God's Word. Whenever I have a question or need someone to pray with me, this is who I call. She knows scripture inside and out and I love hearing her wisdom. We were so excited that we got to spend time time at her house during this trip home. 

My dad's mother, my Mamaw. Aiden took to her right away and I teared up seeing these moments together. I love my sweet Mamaw. 



No comments:

Post a Comment